We want you to enjoy the quality and design of these lovely products as much as we do, and for as long as possible! Therefore, we offer a few tips for their care and cleaning.
Please keep in mind that all of our items are made by hand. Handmade items are delicate and require additional love and attention to look their best.
- Our items are made of 100% cotton. Cotton tends to fade in sunlight. Please be wary of placing our textiles in direct sunlight or drying them in the sun after washing. Their bright colors may fade.
- Loose threads may appear on handmade wovens. This is a natural part of living with these products and should not be cause for concern. Do not pull or cut loose threads. We recommend using a crochet needle to tuck loose threads back into the weave.
- Hand wash in cold water or dry clean for best results.
- Hammocks may be spot cleaned or washed by hand.
- When possible, turn items inside out while washing to protect trims and pom-poms.
- Do not use bleach.
- Lay flat to dry out of direct sunlight and please, do not tumble dry.
- A medium iron may be used as needed.
Set Up & Storage:
- For guidance on folding a hammock, please see this tutorial.
- For help hanging your hammock, please check out our how-to guide.
Because they are handmade, color, size, and pattern variations may occur and are not considered flaws.