Please keep in mind that all of our items are made by hand. Handmade items are delicate and require additional love and attention to look their best.
- Hand wash in cold water or dry clean for best results. Machine wash on delicate cycle only.
- Hammocks can similarly be spot cleaned or washed by hand in cold water.
- When possible, turn items inside out while washing to protect trims and pom-poms.
- Do not use bleach.
- Lay flat to dry out of direct sunlight, and please, do not tumble dry.
- A medium iron may be used as needed.
- Because they are handmade, color, size, and pattern variations may occur and are not considered flaws.
For a guide to folding your hammock for storage, check out this link.
For help hanging your hammock, see our how-to guide.